The Geeks' Den: @Twitter

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.igeekden.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

@Twitter

I signed up for a twitter account a while back but up until this week I couldnt find much use for it, but now that ive just upgraded my work PC to Outlook 2007 i've added in a couple of add-ons: OutTwit and FBLook, so im getting right into it again.

OutTwit is pretty good, its not disimilar to RSS feeds, so if I want I can stalk famous personalities like the Kutchers who seem to tweet every single thing they are doing from when they wake up until they go to sleep.

FBLook is also good, there is a drop down menu which displays all of the latest status updates of my friends on Facebook and also if I have received any new messages/wall posts etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment