The Geeks' Den: iPhone 3.0.1 onwards issues resolved with Firmware 3.1.2.

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.igeekden.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 26, 2009

iPhone 3.0.1 onwards issues resolved with Firmware 3.1.2.

My iPhone was causing me a bit of grief after the last couple of Firmware upgrades as when it would go to sleep it wouldn’t wake up. I would have to hold both the power and the home buttons simultaneously to reboot the phone.

The new Firmware 3.1.2 fixes this issue:

  • Resolves sporadic issue that may cause iPhone not to wake from sleep.
  • Resolves intermittent issue that may interrupt cellular services until restart.
  • Fixes bug that could cause occasional crash during video stream.

So far so good, I haven’t had to restart it once in the last week, whereas I was having to do this about 3-4 times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment