The Geeks' Den: HDMI cables & 3-way switch

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.igeekden.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

HDMI cables & 3-way switch

I managed to find enough coin to buy a couple of HDMI cables for my projector and TV including a HDMI splitter that I can use with a remote control to switch between the two. Technically, the switcher said it was for using with multiple inputs, ie PS3, Xbox etc, but im using it for multiple outputs, ie Projector and TV. It still works the same way, I figured it would when I bought it. It looks similar to this:
So now I dont have to get up and change the cables every time I go to watch an .avi from the DVD player, play Xbox or watch TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment