The Geeks' Den: Xobni for Outlook – Search Emails & Link with Facebook & LinkedIn

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.igeekden.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Xobni for Outlook – Search Emails & Link with Facebook & LinkedIn

I have been using the Xobni (Inbox backwards) plugin for a few months now with Outlook 2007.

With the catch line “Drowning in Email?” that rings so true for me as I have about 5 different email accounts linked to my Outlook, I have found this to be an invaluable tool to quickly help me find old emails and documents sent to me.

I really love that you can click on an email and by selecting either the LinkedIn or Facebook tab Xobni attempts to match the senders email address to a LinkedIn or Facebook account. It also has tabs for Stats, Actions & Hoosiers.

If you are already a friend on Facebook then you can see that contacts info, pics and their live stream, but even if you are not friends…and…they have not made their photos private, you can actually see some private photo albums from that contact.bits_xobni-plus

No comments:

Post a Comment